Disclaimer

Welcome to my online diary . Please navigate around happily. Subscript me if you like ; Hate my blog? Click Here



Diary About Link //Sweet diary
To blog about this means I'm older by 1 year already =[

Most girls and some guys will feel sad when they grow older by 1 year. But for me, nothing really matter me. I don't know why but I really don't care much on my age.

I have a wonderful pre-celebration with my cousins and friend on Friday, a day before my actual. But somehow, some issue pop out which I feel anger of it. Anyway just let it be since it was over.

I was asked a week before for this celebration, and I agreed to it. After planning here and there, end up I decided to go for King Louis at Vivo City.

On Friday, I woke up slightly earlier than usual and get myself prepared for work. Due to dolling myself a bit, colleagues keep wowing here and there. Which I'm happy about.

After passing the long 8 office hours, I heads towards Vivo city via MRT =] Meet up with Van and heads to get myself a comfortable shoe. Reason was, I wore out my wedges that match my outfit, wanted to look perfect but end up feeling pain under my foot for rubbing against the wedges. =[

Found a few flat shoe, waiting for the staffs to bring out my size. Due to the crowd, Jane have reached. Hence, I decided not to buy and just heads up to meet with Jane.

Jane was hiding behind this pillar but the fact is, we already saw her before she hides -.-"

Jane helped me to get these film and other miscellaneous.

This is the place we will be dining in.

The Menu

We made our order, after deciding on food we want, we start chatting and joking while waiting for our foods.

1st, we was served with a pot of Earl Grey. It really smell nice and refreshing.

The Noble Traditional English Style Caesar Salad @$12.50
With crispy romaine lettuce tossed with Caesar dressing, toppedwith parmesan cheese, premium crispy bacon, croutons and sliced egg.

The Prince Malcolm Mushroom Spaghetti Olio Olio @$15.90
It is spaghetti pasta with olive oil, sautéed with shitake mushroom, onions, green & red peppers topped with parmesan cheese.

Here comes our main dish - THE QUEEN VICTORIA (Meat & Seafood) @$108.50

Oven Baked King Prawns with Australian Cheese

Pan Seared Snapper with Washabi Mayo Sauce

Sautéed Scallop with Garlic & Wine Sauce

A bowl of salad

Roasted Beef with Black Pepper Sauce

Premium BBQ Baby Back Ribs

Candid shot of me enjoying my food =p

After filling up our stomach, we could not finish the remaining of food. Placing the remaining of potato and vegetables in a plate and call for the staff to clear up the table.

Up next, I got a surprise from the girls. Really never expect them to buy cake for me. I was really shocked and touch by how they planned for me.

Taking photo with Jane and Julyn

Finally a group photo

Me cutting the cake and serve the girls~

I think this part will kind of spoil Jane's image.

Due to not wanting to waste the remaining of potato and Vegetables, we decided to pack it in Julyn's lunchbox.

But this action is kind of embarrassing, end up, Jane did the job.

Ta-da~ Well packed.

After the bill, we heads down to Sephora to get my stuff.

End up I got myself this make up set.

Next, we walk over to Forever 21 and I found a few apparel to try on and bought it. Love the peachy dress.

After I paid for my stuffs, head out of the shop and saw Karnex is standing there. Then we walk toward to the seaside to take a rest. That when Karnex present the cake he bought.

This is my 2nd cake, and before they start singing, I plead them not to as I don't like it. So well~ There goes my 2nd time making wish too ^^

Time to unwrap my gifts~~
The wrapped up present from the girls.

Ta-da~ The gifts as below. Really love it as I love to collect the nail polish and make up stuffs.

After awhile, we part our way back. Am very happy as right at the time reaching 12MN, Van wish me happy birthday when she was beside me ^^ Kind of amazing.

On my actual day, I didn't plan any outing. But I planned to do my hair with my brother. After breakfast, we got prepared and heads to the salon I normally go. It is not those high class salon in shopping mall, instead, they are those small salon under HDB flat.

They are cheap, friendly and service was good. That is why I been visiting them for years.

During CNY, I did fire red. This time I tried something new and not too over.

Actually I dyed the inside part in Hot Pink. But don't know why in some lighting and angle, it look more like red. Anyway, I still love it.

Took the photo below using my mobile phone

Took the photo below using my digital camera

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Sunday, May 5, 2013 • 9:54 PM • 0 Comment




Follow Me



Subscript to my blog

Shalyn Oh's Facebook profile



Instagram
Lets Chat


Don't use harsh word
Lets just chat PEACEFULLY =]
Advertise