Disclaimer

Welcome to my online diary . Please navigate around happily. Subscript me if you like ; Hate my blog? Click Here



Diary About Link //Sweet diary
I received a best birthday gift from Jane Ng to Bintan Island for 2 days 1 night. Really appreciated this birthday gift from her ^^ And I really enjoyed and feel so relaxed over there although the trip was very short.

I'm kind of lazy to type a compo hence decided to let pictures do the talking hahaa

The day before our departure, I went to her house to sleep over.

Next morning, we woke up early to get prepared and head bintan =]

At Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, we proceed for the check in and so then went to have some breakfast at the "coffee shop" there.

The night before the day, Jane actually prepared the chicken salad as below as our breakfast.

As we can't be having outside food at the cafe, hence we decided to order a cup of hot milo and 2 half-boiled eggs.

Before we board the ferry, of course we will go to tiolet 1st. And cam-whore is a must =p

Finally on the queue for boarding with our boardind tickets and passport

Here we are on the ferry ^^

After about 40-50minutes, we arrived Bintan Ferry Terminal

The blue blue sea

After 30minutes plus, we got through the custom and board the shuttle bus that send us to our resort.

The journey took about 10minutes and here we are at Nirwana Resort.

They have this welcome performance for tourist =]

After passing the performers, we are served with a cup of cooling drinks =]

Due to reaching too early for check-in, we roam around the resort and found this big chess game.

We later found this big lizard at the resting area.

Dont worry =] They are all locked up. (But actually after few hours later, when we were sitting at their lobby to wait for check-in, I found a lizard bigger that the locked up was crawling on an open grass where people are walking XD)

After roaming, we finally decided to settle our lunch at the pool side cafe.



Sorry for some random pictures above hahaa.

Finally our lunch are here.

My Omelette Fried Rice

Jane's Seafood pizza

Ready to dig in~

Few hours later, we finally got our room.

View from the entrance door

Our beds

The view from our room window

The dressing table

The entertainment area beside dressing table

Hmm. For some reason, this big mirror I really don't like.

Toilet next to entrance door

Cam-whoring while resting

The beach~


Found this squirrel running

Walking towards the Mini Zoo



Bunny - My favourite animal or pet


See! Bunny and Guinea Pigs sleeping together ^^ Cute can.














The turtle was hiding in water when I said something to Jane "Can't take photo of it, if only it can swim up."

After that, it really swim toward us and pop it's head out. Of course I say "Thank You" since it heard what I said.



We later found the deer section, when suddenly they all start walking towards and look at us for a moment then continue walking to somewhere.

Ta-da~ They guide us to the vegetable feeding section and look at the wooden container.

So Jane intend to feed them haha.


Later, I found 1 deer standing behind the crowd looking. The body was full of white spot and I find it to be very unique among the deers.





After walking around the mini zoo, we are heading back to our resort to take their mini shuttle bus to have our dinner.


On the way, we decided to photo the view of the entrance.


While waiting, we found out that we have received alot of love bites from the mosquitoes
Few minutes later, we took the shuttle bus to The Kelong Restaurant which I read the review from online with many recommendation.

While walking into the restaurant, I took some pictures.

You can walk through the bridge from the restaurant to the bar corner.

Get ready for ordering

Waiting after done with ordering

Hand washer and Crab opener

While waiting, I found this table number which I feel it is fate to me as my birthday is on 4th May. (Oh well random me XD)

Finally our food are here.

Seafood Fried rice with Pineapple (I find it alot for 2 person when it is already the small serving)

Sambal Kang Kong

And YES! Chili Crab

The mess

Jane's Desert

And mine too

Actually, we didn't managed to finish the rice and kang kong. End up we request the staff to pack for us. And we finished it before we heads to sleep (Yes I know, I'm growing extra fats before I reduce them =[



-=Day 2=-

After wash up, we went for our breakfast which was a complimentary at the restaurant.

Jane taking the cereal and milk

Enjoying the breakfast



After breakfast, we heading towards the beach to play before heading back to our room for packing and wash up.

Jane trying to drive it

Ain't the beach and sea beautiful?

Someone drew it and left it there.

Jane brought this spray and say it is for protecting the sun or calling it the cooling spray

I of course want to try

After playing for an hour, time to head back for wash up and packing before check-out.

And here are all the polariod we took

After returning the room key, we notice that we still have few hours before departure.

Hence, we end up slack at a cafe near the lobby and also have a bit of lunch.

The menu

Their open kitchen

Chicken wrap in prata

Seafood pizza

Time to head back to Singapore

The sunset while on board the ferry

There are gift I got back

As usual, after going for holiday, I will be expecting something like this on my desk.



Personal experience:

I really enjoyed this short trip that Jane have gifted to me. Really appreciated. Some recommendation, Nirwana Resort have just renovated and so the room are very nice and comfortable. I don't mind to visit the resort again. But some personal thoughts of the big mirror which I don't really like, other than that, everything are perfect and also I like the staff service. They are very friendly and polite.

Especially when you are walking through the rooms path way, any staffs that spot you will greet you. It makes me feel like some sort of special guest or VIP.

Lastly, a gentle reminder if you are going there. NEVER change USD to go there and spend. They are mostly charged using SGD but they also accept their own country currency. But since we are Singaporean, might as well just use our own currency.

Finally, managed to finish blogging this outdated post =]

Enjoy~~~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Saturday, May 18, 2013 • 4:58 PM • 0 Comment




Follow Me



Subscript to my blog

Shalyn Oh's Facebook profile



Instagram
Lets Chat


Don't use harsh word
Lets just chat PEACEFULLY =]
Advertise