Disclaimer

Welcome to my online diary . Please navigate around happily. Subscript me if you like ; Hate my blog? Click Here



Diary About Link //Sweet diary
I'm not sure anything will happen to me but I just want to post something from my opinion.

Recently, I came across a thread about insulting ITE students. Hmmm~ Well, I have to admit that I studied in ITE too and so I think this is appropriated to comment to this guy who became famous with his insulting post in Facebook as below image.


For the 1st post, I think you are a brainless kid.

Reason:

Do you really think that people will even care to lodge a police report about your insulting way? Or maybe get you famous online like now is much more possible. And to think that people will make that report proof that you are brainless.

So what we are technical work force? At least we know how to hands on rather than memorising the thick text book just for the exam to get a piece of paper that wrote "A Level Certificate". Even if you got the certificate, do you think looking for job is easy for you? Maybe yes, but the possibility is not high. Unless your family own a business, otherwise I don't think it is as easily as you thought.

We earn not even $2400/month? Excuse me, do you know that, ITE student after graduated can further study by entering Polytechnic? Even if they can't, they are still able to attend private school to achieve the certificate. Think you need to do market research first before insulting people.

For 2nd post, you are such a low class people.

Reason:

I think you are really too free and nothing to do. As you actually commented on MacDonald's staffs. Bravo! Oh ya. I think before you insult the manager's handwriting like a kindergarten student, you should look at yourself. You actually "PEEPED"! Wow. You are so "LOW CLASS" to do such act -.-"

I never thought a JC student like you need to peep and point at people's action. Come on. You are a JC student! Oh wait. I think you studied too much till your wire connected wrongly that you become so low class. I don't think ITE student will even do such act like you.

Seriously, I think you need to use your brain and think maturely. So what if the the staffs in MacDonald are listed as your so call low standard people? Without them, do you think you have MacDonald being prepared and served to you? Unless you say that you don't eat MacDonald. Otherwise, I don't see why you need to insult the staffs.

For the 3rd and last post, a fool is born.

Reason:

What is wrong with speaking Singlish? For your info, Singlish is used only in Singapore within friends, family or someone we are close with. I define Singlish as a informal language to get everyone close together as a friend in a comfortable way. Oh i forgot, you always play games and never interact with your friends that is why you don't know the feeling.

You get As without studying? That doesn't mean your future is A+! Basically, I find that you are too free and nothing to do that you are showing off yourself and at the same time insulting people which making yourself like a fool. Since you don't study, why don't you continue play your own games?

Is it too bored with your games? Then find something better to do than insulting and peeping.

Seriously, you are very low class to do that. Maybe you can say I'm a low class to shoot you back. But I write this post base on my own feeling. I, myself also studied in ITE before. I just want to knock some sense.

It's kinda piss off to get insulted by someone who think they are god when they are nuts like you. Calling yourself getting As, but I don't see the link of you getting As when you are making yourself look like an idiot by posting such insulting comment in Facebook.

Grow up man.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Saturday, May 25, 2013 • 11:53 PM • 0 Comment




Follow Me



Subscript to my blog

Shalyn Oh's Facebook profile



Instagram
Lets Chat


Don't use harsh word
Lets just chat PEACEFULLY =]
Advertise