Disclaimer

Welcome to my online diary . Please navigate around happily. Subscript me if you like ; Hate my blog? Click Here



Diary About Link //Sweet diary
I tried to squeeze some time to blog this super outdated post =p

This was supposed to blog in May which was my birthday month. However, been kinda lazy and busy hence only till now am able to post it.

I meet up with cousin - Kalyn back in May after my birthday due to her having her examination during the period.

My outfit of the day before meeting up with cousin.



We went to Bugis Street for some shopping and managed to get myself one chopped Tee at S$30 =[ The salesgirl refuse to reduce even though it was last piece. Kinda upset but nevermind. Once a life time =x



After long hours of walking, we decided to go to Bugis+ for resting and start to cam-whoring abit.



After resting enough, just nice it's time for dinner. Walk around Bugis+ too source for something that suit of appetite at that very moment.

After long thinking, we end up dining in the Korean Cuisine.

After ordering, Kalyn present me a gift as my birthday present ^^ It's kinda unique as it is wrapped using A4 paper LOLx.



Unwrapped them and found out to be nail stickers that I always wanted to try but due to my nails are kind of wide end up didn't dare to waste money to get them.



Immediately after I reach home, I tried 1 of the set. And turn out to be good although as what I expected, my nails are too wide for the stickers.

Overall, as a 1st timer, I did a perfect job XD (pat on my shoulder)



Finally dishes are here~~~



Actually we ordered the promotion set which comes with desert. Due to never take photo of it, I present the Polaroid version XD



Finished our food, done with billing, off we go to the ladies before heading back home.

As usual for the ladies, cam-whoring XD



End of the wonderful day out with cousin ^^

Ohya. Previously I blog that I received a birthday gift from Jane, the nail remover was so cool and convenience that I would like to make a recommend.

I actually applied nail polish with glitter on it. Normally, we will have hard time removing glitter polish with normal remover unless using stronger type.

Refer to the steps of photo as below.



But for this remover, there are some pro and cons I like to list out.

Pro:
1. Convenience
2. Save usage of cotton pad
3. Save remover usage as the chemical remain in the tub
4. Completely remove without hard rubbing, mean painless
Cons: 1. After removing, the dirt remain in the tub
2. Might hurt your finger as need to dip in
3. Tiring due to twist and turn in the sponge
4. Only for fingers but not toes

That's all I could think. LOLx. But I still like to continue using it. Provided I only remove my nail on my hand and not my toes =p

Cheers~~~

Sunday, June 16, 2013 • 11:28 PM • 0 Comment




Follow Me



Subscript to my blog

Shalyn Oh's Facebook profile



Instagram
Lets Chat


Don't use harsh word
Lets just chat PEACEFULLY =]
Advertise